Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inflatables Fan Motor Not Working

Magic?

Small Groumpf bed.
is almost magical. Before
really know and apply the Montessori method, it m'affolait a little learning.
I've done, stupid things. As the force reading syllables.
Then I made the rough letters. Which are far from being "compliant").
But they are good!
(I still a lot of phonemes making)
Then we switched to silent dictation and movable alphabet.
But here, Petit Groumpf holding back the four irons).
It really does not like it, write.
So I got cards reading: I printed the words dictation dummy (with a nice script font) and there ... the "revelation".
At first I thought that Little Groumpf (which is not only very smart but has a very good visual memory) guessed the kind words from images.
So I deleted the pictures and stayed by his side.
He does not read yet very fluid, but he begins to understand that the combination of words is a word understood.

Needless to say I am very proud of my fellow tit;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment