Monday, October 4, 2010

Short Hair Styles For Petite Women

Animation at St Paul

Tomorrow, I will animate a group of twenty students at the Université Saint-Paul located in Ottawa.

Program:

1. The key skills, in my opinion and through my experience, to promote dialogue and authentic communication.

2. What makes it difficult to have genuine communication in groups. How do I support people to build a relationship with others, especially when there is tension or conflict?

Through this workshop, I present the ingredients used in animation holistic and Open Space to promote a genuine and open communication.

Thanks Sophie Menard, director of curriculum in animation.

holistic training in Animation will be offered on 5, 6 and 11 November 2010, CAP Santé Outaouais in Gatineau. Contact Marquis Bureau (info@mbureau.com) for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment