Thursday, October 11, 2007

Furnes Reverse Polarity



I'm very glad I bought the book "Balthazar and the passage of time", a book which is part of a collection based on the Montessori method.
Because before, I could hardly see what the "boom time".
Here she comes, with labels to stick to the days of the week, months and seasons. I redid
labels for days and hung up the beam of children (for now Is little that sticks Groumf day).
We started in August and he begins to identify the week (so far, I did not insist on the names of days, etc. ...).
And I would not hurt to do it again next year.
o)



I printed on Saturday and Sunday in blue to mark the weekend, but I wonder if I should not change for Sunday and Monday, because Dad works Groumf Saturday and not Monday ...
you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment